Specialist accounting college
Our knowledge of accounting means you will be studying with a provider that understands the profession and how you can gain the right qualifications to succeed.
Study for prestigious qualifications
Our courses lead to respected qualifications from AAT – the Association of Accounting Technicians. These qualifications could help you start or develop your career in accounting. With the right qualifications and attributes, you could eventually gain promotion to the most senior board-level positions within a company.
Our courses are completed through distance learning, enabling you to progress at a time and pace that suits you, from the comfort of your own home.
Start as soon as you enrol
You can start your course as soon as you enrol with us – so you can benefit from your qualifications sooner.
Support from experienced tutors
Our experienced tutors help you gain the skills you need to successfully complete the course. They are available to help and support you by phone, email or Skype.
Our support team will give you advice about your training and assessments; and answer any questions you may have about your course.
We will give you advice on writing your CV and introduce you to a specialist accounting recruitment consultant to help progress your career.
Convenient computer-based assessments
Assessments are held at venues throughout the UK, at selected times and you can choose when and where to sit them. Our tutors can recommend when you are ready.
Extensive learning materials
You will receive comprehensive support to help you achieve the qualifications you want1:
- Tutorial books, including explanatory chapters plus plenty of activities and answers
- Workbooks containing practice activities, assessments and answers
- Pocket-sized study and revision guides2
- Tutor marked assignments with constructive feedback
- Sage accounting software* (for students of our courses that lead to the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting qualification and the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software qualification)
- Support from experienced tutors
- Access to our dedicated student support team
- CV advice and an introduction to an accounting recruitment consultant
- Unlimited access to an online student zone, including practice questions and tests
- Eligibility for an NUS Extra card
* 180 days full access. Further access is available for an additional fee if you wish.
No previous experience required
You do not need previous experience or qualifications to enrol on our courses that lead to the:
To study the course that leads to the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) qualification, you will need to have successfully gained the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) or have relevant work experience.
To study for the course that leads to the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4) qualification, you will need to hold the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) qualification, or have previous relevant learning or experience.
1 Your course does not include AAT Student Membership, assessment fees or invigilator fees.
2 Applies to the courses that lead to the AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping qualification, the AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software and the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting qualification.
* You will need to register directly with AAT for student membership. You will then receive useful AAT course resources, a free magazine, access to the AAT social community and more.